1. Did you know
that Rou Kaioushin is fused with someone? No, I'm not talking about Kaioushin,
he's fused with Kibito, most people know that. But thousands of years ago,
before he was sealed in the Z Sword, Rou Kaioushin looked very much like
Kaioushin. Well, one day he was sitting under a tree reading a comic book, (manga),
when an old witch snuck up from behind him and stole one of his earrings. These
are the Potora earrings that automatically cause Fusion if both are put on the
opposite ears of two different people. She put the earring on her left ear and
Rou Kaioushin looked at her in horror as the two flew through the air towards
each other and fused life. That's why Rou Kaioushin looks so different from
Kaioushin, and that's also how he was able to do that spell to upgrade Gohan's
power since he's part witch.
2. Did you know that Tenshinhan participates in the fight against Super Buu?
Super Buu was about to do an attack that would kill Gohan, but suddenly a blast
came out of nowhere and deflected Buu's attack. It was Tenshinhan's Kikohou. Of
course he gets knocked out later, and dies when the Earth explodes, but hey, at
least he helped unlike two other Z Fighters, Krillin and Yamucha. Even when they
were alive, they hardly even tried to help out against Majin Buu.
3. Did you know that planet Vegeta wasn't always planet Vegeta? Before the
Saiya-jin took over, it was called planet Plant!
4. Did you know that Mr. Satan's dog is named Bee?
5. Did you know that in the TV series only, Kuririn had a girlfriend before No.
18? Her name was Maron, just like his daughter, except her name didn't have two
r's. She was really beautiful, but a total ditz.
6. Did you know that in the TV series only, there was an episode where Gohan
went on a date? He thinks a girl named Angela knows a secret of his, (she never
says what the secret she knows is), and she bribes him to go out with her, or
else she'll tell everyone. Gohan thinks she knows he's the Great Saiya Man, but
it turns out, she only knew he wears teddy bear underwear.
7. Did you know that in the TV series only, there's an episode which focusses on
Piccolo and Goku going to driving school? It's hysterical! It ends up in an all
out race between the 2 warriors, from a crowded high-way, to the outskirts of
8. Did you know that Vegeta never reached true Ultimate Super Saiya-jin during
the Cell saga? The only people to reach that level were Trunks and Son Goku.
Trunks states that his father was only lacking a little bit of power. Ultimate
SSJ, is essentially SSJ2, but with not quite as much power, and it's a very slow
9. Did you know that Vegeta actually admits that Goku is better at fighting than
him? In the episode where Goku fights Little Buu as Super Saiya-jin 3, Vegeta is
off to the side watching and contemplating Goku's actions and powers throughout
the years. Finally he figures out that why Goku is so strong. He fights not just
for his personal goal, but for the safety of others, as well as personal
enjoyment. He doesn't fight just to win, just to have a good time. He remembers
all the times Goku surpassed him and finally his speech ends with, "Goku, you
truly are Earth's Number 1 fighter!".
10. Did you know that at one point Piccolo is stronger than Goku, Vegeta,
Trunks, and Gohan? When he fuses with Kami, he becomes the most powerful Z
Soldier for a while.
11. Did you know that Goku's home address IS actually given in the series and
manga? His address is 439 East District.
12. Did you know that the Cell that everyone in the present fights, is actually
from a third time-line we never see? The Cell that Gohan killed arrived here in
the following steps. First he killed Trunks in his time, stole Trunk's time
machine, arrived in the present, precisely one year before Cyborg Frieza
arrived, stayed in a pupa state, and then hatched several years later. It sounds
confusing, but it's true.
13. Did you know that in Future Trunks' time, Androids 16,19 and 20 never
existed? Also, Doctor Gero was killed by his creations, so Trunks never even saw
14. Did you know that regardless of Goku's many fruitless attempts to learn to
drive, eventually he does. He even passes the written test because Chi-chi
forces him to study all night.
15. Did you know that there's a pretty funny episode near the end of Z where
Bulma holds a party for everyone, even Dende is invited. Everyone has a good
time, even Vegeta, who after getting drooled on by Buu, actually smiles and
gives him a sandwich. Everyone's there except of course, yep, Goku. He's off
protecting some terrydactyl eggs. But eventually he shows up. At the very end of
another late Z episode, there's a cute bit where Goku is splashing around with
Goten and Trunks in his water basin. Eventually it gets aggressive and Goku
holds the kid's heads under-water, but then they hop out and do fusion naked,
becoming a nude Gotenks. Gotenks jumps in and tries to overcome Goku, but Goku
turns into Super Saiya-jin 2 and the water basin explodes leaving a naked Goku
happily staring down at his attacker. Bulma and Ch-chi rush forward to cover up
their little warriors.
16. Perhaps, when you first heard Goku's Japanese voice, you thought, "Ha!
That's pretty funny!!! It sounds like a girl!" Guess what? You're right. That
means that Gohan, and Goten's voices are also a woman's since the same person
does all three character's voices. Kuririn's voice is also a woman!
17. Did you know that Akira Toriyama made a short comic of Vegeta beating up
Goku? Well...beating him at a Super Famicom game that is.
18. Did you know that the name of the temple that Krillin came from was the
Orinji Temple. The word Orinji means, "Many Tree", so Krillin comes from the
Many Tree Temple.
19. Did you know that The Capsule Corporation and the Red Ribbon Army, were
actually in competition with each other in the auto industry? RR's percentage of
world-wide sales was 16%, and the CC's percentage of world-wide sales was 40%.
However in the year, 778, the CC completely destroys them in the industry.
20. Did you know that in the TV series only, there was an episode that dealt
with Gohan getting tutored? The guy was a real mean SOB and actually whipped
Gohan with a little whip. Chi chi started to get angry about that, but when the
tutor bad-mouthed Goku, Chi chi went nuts and ran him out of the house.
21. Did you know that Mr. Satan is indeed a very strong man? Probably the
strongest human minus any of the Z Soldiers and his daughter. Before the Cell
Game, (in the TV series only), to show his strength to the world, he pulls 4
busses across a stadium.
21. Did you know that there was a HUGE difference between Trunks the Story manga,
and the Trunks TV Special? In the manga, Trunks was able to turn SuperSaiya-jin
before Gohan died. But in the TV Special, Gohan's death is what caused Trunks to
transform into the Super Saiya-jin.
22. Did you know that according to police records, Bulma's ID number is SSC
23. Did you know there were 187 fights from Dragon Ball to the end of Dragon
24. Did you know that Future Trunks goes back to his time, and kills the
Artificial Humans 17 and 18 in episode 194 of Dragon Ball Z, and ironically,
when Trunks fought them, that was the 149th battle in the series.
25. Did you know that Bulma changes her hairstyle, (not counting her first one),
15 times from DB to the end of DBZ?
26. Did you know that Cell's incubation period in a tank is 24 years? And his
larva state takes 4 years to absorb enough nutrients to reach his first stage.
This means that the Cell Gohan kills is only 28 years old.